Mecmesin provides gauge and system calibration in the UK at our own calibration facility or on-site at your location.
Our service and calibration team need just a few details to arrange your calibration.
Choose your service level and price
- Select the 'level of service' you need
- Confirm product capacity and price
Submit a calibration order form
- Download a 'calibration order form'
- Please complete all the required details, including
- serial number(s)
- company address
- order number
- UK and Ireland customers please submit your completed calibration order form to email@example.com
France customers please submit your completed calibration order form to firstname.lastname@example.org
On-site calibration at your premises
If you have chosen on-site calibration then Mecmesin will contact you to arrange a suitable date for our calibration engineer to come to your premises.
If you have chosen to send back your equipment to Mecmesin UK for calibration in our calibration facility, then please complete the following steps:
- Print a copy of your completed calibration order form, and a copy of your purchase order (if your company requires a separate PO to be issued) and include these with the instrument inside the box.
- Print a 'return-to-Mecmesin UK' address label and attach it to the outside of the box. This will ensure your calibration is processed rapidly upon delivery to Mecmesin