VectorPro™, VectorPro™ MT and VectorPro™ Lite are all registered trademarks of Mecmesin Ltd.
VectorPro is a dedicated software solution used for the programming and acquisition of data from a range of Mecmesin test stands and instruments.
The software enables users to capture data from Mecmesin test stands and instruments, perform calculations and export/report calculations and test data. In addition, VectorPro can provide secure audit trails and user management systems. Operation sequences can be constructed by intuitive drag-and-drop control, with test editing including versioning control for full traceability. The test attributes system can be used to store information such as lists, notes and images.
VectorPro is at version 6.14 as of 31 December 2021.
Summary of changes
- VectorPro V6.14 must be paired with the firmware V3.1.4 due to the “Absolute Position” support from the firmware
- Value @ Operation Enhanced with Maximum and Minimum
- Batch Report templates - 4 new ones added
- Add items to existing Pre-defined Attribute List
- Absolute Positioning added
- Tare All, Tare Displacement and Tare Load buttons added to graph screen
- Set Absolute with or without offset button added to graph screen
- Report Absolute Position button added to graph screen
- Go to Absolute Position button added to graph screen
- Target Displacement Operation has Absolute Position On or Off
- Nova PDF Permanently removed from installer
- Add Batch Set from All Tests Workspace
The video guide covers the changes and improvements in the latest version of VectorPro. Presented by Carl Bramley, Materials Testing Product Manager.
If the player fails to load or you are experiencing issues watching the video, please contact our digital team at firstname.lastname@example.org.