VectorPro™, VectorPro™ MT and VectorPro™ Lite are all registered trademarks of Mecmesin.
VectorPro is a dedicated software solution used for the programming and acquisition of data from a range of Mecmesin test stands and instruments.
The software enables users to capture data from Mecmesin test stands and instruments, perform calculations and export/report calculations and test data. In addition, VectorPro can provide secure audit trails and user management systems. Operation sequences can be constructed by intuitive drag-and-drop control, with test editing including versioning control for full traceability. The test attributes system can be used to store information such as lists, notes and images.
VectorPro is at version 6.15 as of 28 February 2022.
Summary of changes
- New login screen icons
- Zip Entire Database function on login screen
- Prompt Admin to reset password on first launch of new database
- Prompt User to set new password after login
- Allow Admin to set a User to reset password on next logon
- Allow Admin to have a new User's password emailed to the User
- Optional User email address field for each User
- Start of password requirements (limited special characters)
- Batch Sets can be created from existing results
- Value Calculation enhanced to report values on all available axis
- Prompt User if Excel is open during auto export
The video guide covers the changes and improvements in the latest version of VectorPro. Presented by Carl Bramley, Materials Testing Product Manager.
If the player fails to load or you are experiencing issues watching the video, please contact our digital team at email@example.com.