VectorPro™, VectorPro™ MT and VectorPro™ Lite are all registered trademarks of Mecmesin Ltd.
VectorPro is a dedicated software solution used for the programming and acquisition of data from a range of Mecmesin test stands and instruments.
The software enables users to capture data from Mecmesin test stands and instruments, perform calculations and export/report calculations and test data. In addition, VectorPro can provide secure audit trails and user management systems. Operation sequences can be constructed by intuitive drag-and-drop control, with test editing including versioning control for full traceability. The test attributes system can be used to store information such as lists, notes and images.
VectorPro is at version 188.8.131.52 as of 30 April 2021.
Summary of changes
- Value Calculation enhanced for multiple Occurrences of the value added
- Appending results to Excel added
- Editing Attributes Globally or Locally added
- User email added to VCS Export
- Value at Operation enhanced to work with Prompt for Operation
- Hysteresis support for Value Calculation
The video guide covers the changes and improvements in the latest version of VectorPro. Presented by Carl Bramley, Materials Testing Product Manager.
If the player fails to load or you are experiencing issues watching the video, please contact our digital team at email@example.com.