Mecmesin Software Certificate of Product Conformance (Emperor and VectorPro)
- New Auto collapse 'Operations' groups and 'Results' groups in test definition
- New Dual Y-axis support in custom domain
- Improved 'VectroPro unhandling exception' message for clarity
- New 'Replay' and 'Replay & Record' sample feature
- 'Break' settings moved from the 'Specimen' tab to the 'Operations' tab in the test definition
- Fullscreen login option
- New conditional operations for the timeline:
- 'Greater Than or Equal To'
- 'Less Than or Equal To'
- New toolbox options:
- 'Clear Home' - clear a predefined home position
- 'Move to Home' - move crosshead to predefined home position
- 'Break Detection' toggle - prevent operations triggering any false break detection by firmware
- Automatic conversion of unit values when units are changed in Results or Specimen tabs
- Report template updates
- Extended product range support
- New Report Template 12 with minimalistic design optimised for multiple graphs and simple tables
- Settings such as the logo and the axis information in report templates are now saved with the test definition
- New Loop/Cycle operation
- New Digital I/O operations to support applications such as the automated carousel
- Pause Message – digital input to continue a test
- Pause Message – timer to continue a test
- Operation to set a digital output
- Operation to clear a digital output
- New Abort operation
- New Jump operation and a new Stop operation
- Load Limit Jump
- Displacement Limit Jump
- Stress Limit Jump
- Strain Limit Jump
- Timer Jump
- A notes attribute can now be linked dynamically to a pause operation’s message for greater detail and reporting
- A more intuitive results view for test samples
- Results filtering based on date, user and attributes
- New samples Archive and Trash feature to optimise local storage
- New sensors diagnostics tool for the test stand to streamline the production/manufacturing process
- Copying an existing batch set to allow rapid batch testing
- VCS Export now accepts multiple email addresses for faster sharing
- New 'Custom Domains' for more tailored application requirements for both product testing & material testing
- New Samples deletion functionality for batch testing to optimise speed and storage requirements.
- New 'double click" functionality to add operations to the timeline
- More complex password feature added for SQL Server installation
The video guide covers reviewing test results and graphs in VectorPro Lite.
The video guide covers sharing test results in VectorPro Lite.
The video guide covers running/executing of a new VectorPro Lite test.
The video guide covers the steps of creating a new VectorPro Lite test.
The video guide covers software launch and the initial software user interface.
The video guide covers the system requirements and software installation process.